A fantastic opening has arisen for a production assistant to join our highly regarded technical laser company. ER Productions specialises in the supply and design of lasers for the live events industry. Working closely with high profile clients, we deliver all areas of laser production for world tours, festivals, outdoor shows, conferences, award ceremonies, product launches and exhibitions within the UK and worldwide.
The perfect candidate will have experience in the live events industry, they are confident using MAC and possess a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Day to day responsibilities include assisting project managers, booking flights and making other travel arrangements, providing support to the bookkeeper and taking care of general office admin.
- Project assistant to project managers
- Booking flights and making travel arrangements
- Administrative tasks including ordering stationary, tracking staff holidays, manning reception and answering phone calls
- Assisting the bookkeeper
- Knowledge of Mac computers
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Word
- Basic accounting skills
Dependent on experience
Include a company phone, laptop, private healthcare and generous holidays
Email us for more information or to submit your CV