A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a project manager to join our expanding award-winning company. ER Productions specialises in the supply and design of lasers and special effects for the live events industry. Working closely with high profile clients, we deliver all areas of laser production for world tours, festivals, outdoor shows, conferences, award ceremonies, product launches and exhibitions within the UK and worldwide.
The perfect candidate will have experience in the live events industry, either in laser or lighting design, production or project management, and be willing to travel regularly around the UK and work worldwide.
You will manage the full project process for a portfolio of clients ensuring that each project is financially successful, delivers on its technical creative brief and complies with all relevant health and safety requirements. Experience using Vectorworks, CAD software, LIGHTCONVERSE or WYSIWYG would be preferable, but is not paramount.
- Taking calls to quote and book shows and laser and sfx and equipment
- Show design, creating visualisations and advising clients accordingly
- Communicating with clients, crew and wider team on timeframes to ensure the smooth delivery of the project
- There may be occasions where you will need to assist with the preparation of equipment for rental
- Occasional on site work
- Managing budgets
Key Qualifications And Experience:
- Project Manager experience in the Entertainment, Live Events, Production, Laser or Lighting industry
- Autonomy but must also be an excellent team player
- Must be able to take ownership and accountability
- Ability to work for paid overtime when required
- Must be a great communicator, reliable and trustworthy
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits include: company phone, laptop, private healthcare and generous holidays
For more information, or to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org