Driver & Warehouse Assistant
Who we are:
ER Productions is a small company and we all have a wide range of responsibilities. Your main role will be Driver & Warehouse Assistant, your duties are listed below but not restricted to only these duties.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
60% (estimated) of your duties will be:
- Driving / Deliveries, there will be times when driving is out of standard office hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm, therefore flexibility is required.
- You may be required to go onto site from time to time when delivering equipment
- Weekly check of basic vehicle maintenance such as; fluid levels, tyre pressure checks, bulbs etc.
40% (estimated) of your duties will be:
- Assist with warehouse duties such as de prepping and cleaning equipment
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy
- Assist laser technician to prepare Equipment for rental
- Assist with Equipment Maintenance
- Cable checking and maintenance
- Check kit in and out / keep an up to date record using online database
You will be expected from time to time work on your own and will hold keys to the warehouse. We will give you laser safety training.
Skills we need from a Driver & Warehouse Assistant:
- Full clean driving licence
- Can offer flexible working hours with notice (early morning starts or late night finishes for delivery or collection of equipment)
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong attention to detail
Generous holiday entitlement, Company phone, Bupa health care