Laser & SFX Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a laser & SFX technician to join our expanding award-winning company.
ER Productions specialises in the supply and design of lasers and special effects for the live events industry. Working closely with high profile clients, we deliver all areas of laser and SFX production for concert tours, festivals, outdoor shows, conferences, award ceremonies, product launches and exhibitions within the UK and worldwide.
Based at our Head Office on the borders of South East London/Kent, you will be part of a team that performs stunning laser and special effects displays globally.
The perfect candidate will have experience in the live events industry either in laser, or lighting but is not essential. You must be willing to travel and work regularly around the UK and worldwide, sometimes within short notice.
You will have a varied and wide range of responsibilities. The main role of a laser & SFX tech are detailed here as a guide but is not limited to these tasks:
- Prepare laser and SFX and equipment for rental
- Equipment maintenance and development, assisting the Technical and Prep Managers
- Checking kit in and out/keep record up to date using our online database
- Laser and SFX show programming
- You will be expected to travel out on tour worldwide. This will be at least 120 show rate days in the year, depending on client demand. Due to the nature of the business, you will be required to be available to travel at short notice
- On site work, including installing and dismantling laser and SFX shows and associated tasks, i.e: unloading trucks, operating, climbing etc…)
- You will be expected to, on occasion, work unsupervised, and will hold keys to the warehouse
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- An excellent team player and ability to network
- Flexibility to work for paid overtime when required
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Basic IT skills
- Ideally experience as a laser or lighting technician in the live events/entertainment industry
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits include: company phone, private healthcare and generous holidays
For more information, or to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com