Would you like to work for the worlds largest, most exciting and innovative supplier of laser, special effects equipment and crew? ER Productions is the world record holder for the worlds largest laser display performed in Dubai in 2021, would you like to join the team and be part of delivering the most exciting displays on planet earth? This could be the job for you.
For the right candidates there are development and career opportunities as our business continues to implement our ambitious long term growth strategy. Our work will truly give you the opportunity to develop your skills and broaden your experience enabling you to develop and grow.
Purpose of the Role
Work within the R&D team to design, develop, prototype, test and manufacture PCBs and complete electronic systems for ER Productions product releases within the Entertainment Laser and Special FX Industry. Reporting to the Technical Director.
You will be working in a fast paced international business across multiple time zones, therefore it is important that you have the following Skills and Experience:
● Ability to fault find electronics to component level using appropriate testing tools and procedures
● Ability to solder to a high level using hand and hot air soldering techniques
● Ability to perform electronics calculations / analysis in order to asses component suitability and verify design functionality Ability to work alone, or as part of a team, working under pressure to meet set deadlines
● 2-5 Years proven working experience in an electronics engineering role
● 2-5 experience with electronics design using EDA software packages such as KiCAD to create schematics, production files and documentation
● 2-5 years experience producing and prototyping PCBs
As an Electronics Engineer your responsibilities will include:
● Design PCBs for use in ER Products utilising a range of hardware including, Microcontrollers, LCD Displays, Touch Screens, DACs, ADCs, Stepper Motors, Analog/ Digital Sensors and passive components
● Build and diagnose prototype PCBs using hand soldering techniques, Digital Multi-meters and Oscilloscopes.
● Design and build wiring harnesses for inter PCB connections within prototype products
Package on Offer:
● Salary: dependent on experience
● Participation in company bonus scheme (after probationary period)
● Bupa Health Care
● Company Pension Scheme
● Mobile Phone
● Apple Laptop
● 4 Weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
A little about us:
ER Productions is an international, award-winning laser show & laser system design and special effects specialist, with credits spanning high profile events, advertising, television and worldwide concert tours.
Constantly pushing the envelope when it comes to the ongoing development, manufacture and sourcing of cutting-edge laser & SFX products, we have the largest collection of laser solutions worldwide.
With offices in the UK, Spain, Australia and USA, ER Productions is perfectly placed to deliver systems and show-stopping laser & SFX displays around the world.