Laser & SFX Technician - Las Vegas
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Laser/SFX Technician to join our industry leading, award-winning company.
Based at our office in Las Vegas, you will be part of a team that performs stunning laser and special effects displays globally. The perfect candidate will have experience in the live events industry with laser/lighting and special effects. You must be willing to travel and work regularly around the U.S and worldwide, sometimes within short notice. You will have a varied role with a wide range of responsibilities.
The main role of a Laser/SFX Technician are detailed here as a guide but is not limited to these tasks:
- Global travel for concert tours, shows and events
- Preparing equipment for rental
- Equipment and product maintenance
- Checking kit in and out, keeping an up to date record using our online database
- Laser show programming
- On site work including installing, operating and dismantling laser shows and all associated tasks (unloading trucks, programming, climbing, rigging etc…)
- You will be expected from time to time work on your own and will hold keys to the warehouse
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in programming and operating entertainment lasers, lighting, and/or Pyro/Flame, Confetti/Streamer, Cryo/Smoke
- An excellent team player with the ability to network
- Flexibility to work for paid overtime when required
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Basic IT skills
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits include: company phone, private healthcare and generous holidays.
For more information, or to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org