Regional Manager, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Do you have live events experience? Are you looking to work in a growing, international, fast paced, exciting and global business working with some of the world’s best known live acts and entertainers?
Would you like to work for the world’s largest, most exciting and innovative supplier of laser, special effects equipment and crew? ER Productions is the world record holder for the world’s largest laser display performed in Dubai in 2021, would you like to join the team and be part of delivering the most exciting displays on planet earth? This could be the job for you.
For the right candidates there are development and career opportunities as our business continues to implement our ambitious long term growth strategy. Our work will truly give you the opportunity to develop your skills and broaden your experience enabling you to develop and grow.
We want applicants that have experience working in live events, have a willingness to learn and improve and have brilliant can do attitude.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to manage our operations in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. You will be working in a fast-paced international business across multiple time zones at high profile festivals, shows and tours, therefore it is important that you have the following Skills and Experience:
• Able to read technical stage and rigging drawings and plots
• Understanding of live event production equipment, ideally have experience with lasers or special effects equipment. As a minimum you must have a technical understanding of DMX fixtures. • Computer literate, understanding of computer networks and IP address, able to navigate server systems and online booking systems
• A good understanding of Microsoft office programmes
• At least 10 years experience in the live events industry
• At least 5 years experience project managing within the live events industry • An understanding of the complexities and considerations when working in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East
As a Regional Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients and working with ER’s Creative Department coming up with designs and visuals for shows, tours and installations
• Create technical plans and provide information for the show / event
• Creating quotations and negotiate on pricing
• Manage project budgets and suppliers
• Create and provide safety information to clients and authorities, in coordination with our Health & Safety Director
• Liaise with ER’s Tech Team to ensure the event is delivered to the highest standard and meets the clients’ expectations
• You will be required to attend show sites to meet with clients and project manage “hands on”
• Working with the Operations Director in the UK, ensure that all equipment transferred, purchased, sold or scrapped is logged into the ERP system so that the system is up to date at all times.
• Ensure that equipment leaving ER is packaged and prepared to ER standards. • Working closely with the UK Operations Director you are responsible for ER Productions shipping documents and carnets.
• Ensure that all paperwork is properly completed and records stored so that ER is aware of any outstanding import / export requirement.
• Ensure the accurate collection and reporting of key operation KPI's to the Management Team. • Ensure stock levels are correct and to flag up/anticipate short falls in good time to the Management Team, make recommendations for solutions.
• Coordinate with the Commercial Director to ensure that we are aware of and participate in upcoming regional opportunities and tenders.
Package on Offer:
• Salary dependent upon experience
• Overtime paid when working on site
• Health Care
• Mobile Phone
• Apple Laptop
• 4 Weeks Paid Time off + Public Holidays
• Accommodation and Car in Saudi Arabia
• Participation in ER Bonus scheme after qualifying period
May, June, July, August, September – Working from Home and at ER HQ (3 Days at HQ per week), available within reason to travel to Saudi Arabia as required for any shows / events. October, November, December – Working from Riyadh, ER to provide a return flight home every 4 weeks and flights home for Christmas.
January, February, March, April – Working from Riyadh, ER to provide a return flight home every 4 weeks.
A little about us:
ER Productions is an international, award-winning laser show & laser system design and special effects specialist, with credits spanning high profile events, advertising, television and worldwide concert tours. Constantly pushing the envelope when it comes to the ongoing development, manufacture and sourcing of cutting-edge laser & SFX products, we have the largest collection of laser solutions worldwide. With offices in the UK, Spain, Australia and USA, ER Productions is perfectly placed to deliver systems and show-stopping laser & SFX displays around the world.