Would you like to work in a fast-paced business with a fun passionate team where no two days are the same?
A market leader and world record breaker in the live events sector?
A place where growth will offer great career advancement and personal development opportunities?
ER Productions is a growing, international, award-winning laser show & laser system design and special effects specialist, with credits spanning across worldwide concert tours, high profile sporting and corporate events, advertising, TV & Film and theatre.
Constantly pushing the envelope when it comes to the ongoing development, manufacture and sourcing of cutting-edge laser & Special Effects products, they supply world class laser and light shows with regular appearances on BGT, X Factor, Dancing on Ice and have toured with Robbie Williams, Ozzy Osbourne, Pete Tong and Muse to name a few.
To support the Safety Director in the maintenance and further development of our safety management system. To be a competent point of contact for Health & Safety related issues at the business premises and onsite. Deliver safety training as required.
Your Key Responsibilities
· Working under the Safety Director to implement global strategic goals and initiatives within the UK.
· Document control of all safety & training documentation.
· Creation of more complex H&S submissions for jobs or projects.
· Point of contact to ERUK staff for H&S queries.
· Oversee success of reporting functions and undertake initial incident management.
· Overseeing the smooth running of the company internal training operation, including scheduling and preparation of session logistics.
· Tracking and actioning premises compliance items for all activities at Panorama Dartford HQ.
· Ensuring incoming trainees and technicians receive suitable on-boarding.
· Monitoring and preparing safety KPI statistics for the Safety Director.
· Periodic visits to site to observe and measure onsite behaviours and installations (30 days a year)
· Ensuring sufficient access to information and documentation for relevant persons in the company.
· Assisting with the creation of new training materials, both in person and E-learning.
· Ensure suitable distribution of generic and custom PPE requirements to staff.
· Over 5 years proven live event industry experience.
· TechIOSH or equivalent, recognised qualification e.g. NEBOSH, NCRQ, NVQ, relevant Degree.
· Confident communication with workers on health & safety matters
· Excellent Microsoft Word skills are required, along with competency around emails and Google Workspace.
· Competent understanding of the legal Health & Safety framework, and the key elements that make a safety management system.
· Proven ability to train others in an engaging and relatable way.
· A Full driving license
You will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to thrive in a busy team to achieve your tasks. Highly organised, you will apply your natural character to achieve the high attention to detail that the role demands. You will be expected to self-manage your time and tasks, and to prioritise your work based on the needs of the moment.
Your personality should shine through positively and provide an approachable and relatable feeling to employees and freelancers.
We have a ‘get it done’ approach’, so you should be able to display commitment and professionalism whilst being resilient to the fast-paced nature of our operations and the changes this brings.
This is a great career opportunity to join a world record holding team who are committed to staying at the forefront of this fast-paced industry. Based in Dartford at a purpose-built state of the art HQ, ER Productions are growing rapidly with many delighted clients around the globe.
Package on Offer:
• Salary Dependent Upon Experience
• Bupa Health Care
• Company Pension Scheme
• Mobile Phone
• Apple Laptop
• 4 Weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
• Overtime paid
So, if you want to work in a fun fast paced environment with a great bunch of people who love what they do and do it with a smile and passion then get in touch! To apply, please email your CV + covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the job title in your email).