UK Project Manager
Do you have live events experience? Are you looking to work in a growing, international, fast paced, exciting and global business working with some of the worlds best known live acts and entertainers?
Would you like to work for the worlds largest, most exciting and innovative supplier of laser, special effects equipment and crew? ER Productions is the world record holder for the worlds largest laser display performed in Dubai in 2021, would you like to join the team and be part of delivering the most exciting displays on planet earth? This could be the job for you.
For the right candidates there are development and career opportunities as our business continues to implement our ambitious long term growth strategy. Our work will truly give you the opportunity to develop your skills and broaden your experience enabling you to develop and grow.
We want applicants that have experience working in live events, have a willingness to learn and improve and have brilliant can do attitude.
You will be working in a fast paced international business across multiple time zones at high profile festivals, shows and tours, therefore it is important that you have the following Skills and Experience:
• Able to read technical stage and rigging drawings and plots
• Able to read, print and draw basic shapes in Autocad, Vectorworks or Sketchup • Understanding of live event production equipment, ideally have experience with lasers or special effects equipment. As a minimum you must have a technical understanding of DMX fixtures.
• Computer literate, understanding of computer networks and IP address, able to navigate server systems and online booking systems
• A good understanding of Microsoft office programmes
• At least 4 years experience in the live events industry
• At least 1 years experience project manage within the live events industry
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients and working with ER’s creative department coming up with designs and visuals for shows, tours and installations
• Create technical plans and provide information for the show event
• Creating quotations and negotiate on pricing
• Manage project budgets and suppliers
• Create and provide safety information to clients
• Liaise with ER’s tech team to ensure the event is delivered to the highest standard and meets the clients expectations
Package on Offer:
Salary dependant on experience
Bupa Health Care
Company Pension Scheme
4 Weeks Holiday + Christmas Shut Down + Lieu Days earned
Participation in ER Bonus Scheme (after qualifying period)
A little about us:
ER Productions is an international, award-winning laser show & laser system design and special effects specialist, with credits spanning high profile events, advertising, television and worldwide concert tours.
Constantly pushing the envelope when it comes to the ongoing development, manufacture and sourcing of cutting-edge laser & SFX products, we have the largest collection of laser solutions worldwide.
With offices in the UK, Spain, Australia and USA, ER Productions is perfectly placed to deliver systems and show-stopping laser & SFX displays around the world.